Case Study: Inception Group – Candidate RetentionWed 04 2019 | Adaya
About Inception Group: Inception Group is a fun, creative company founded in 2009 that operates a group of unique bar, restaurant and club concepts in South West and central London.
Jonathan Napier is the Group Training and Development Manager at Inception Group. After a year of using Placed to reduce candidate churn here’s what he has to say about it:
“Not only is the platform slick and intuitive but the service / support element is excellent. If any of our team need assistance there is always a quick and personal response from Placed. The key features were the dashboard to see an overview of what was happening, the calendar adds interviews into your diary and the ability to send group messages. It seems to connect you with the applicants in a unique way that enables rapid enrollment.”
Jonathan Napier: “We were missing a system that all managers could use on the go so on mobile and tablet in addition to some form of reporting so we could see how effective it was. It comes down to immediacy and ease of use”.
After reviewing their brief and considering that Inception Group are running over 10 venues in London, we tailored an offer that we thought would best suit their recruitment needs.
What Placed offered:
- Unlimited Job Postings allowing each manager at the site to post jobs as and when needed.
- Instant access to high-intent and quality candidates only.
- Master Account set up for HQ to easily oversee the process.
- A dedicated Placed Account Manager to provide on-site training with all managers, monitor usage and progress of their hiring process.
- Monthly performance report including a number of interviews held, number of hires, rating of candidates, clicks and no-shows.
- Customised Social Media campaign and promotion of recruitment days.
Here’s what Jon had to say about the recruitment process before using Placed:
“Before Placed different managers used a number of tools and platforms depending on what worked for them – Caterer tended to be used for salaries with Gumtree being used for hourly staff. These had varied success with a very labor intensive process and no way of tracking what was happening.”
Losing employees is a huge part of the hospitality industry, Placed is trying to reduce this by making sure the right people go to jobs that are right for them.
Here’s what Jon had to say about the people he hired using Placed:
“ The majority of candidates we have hired from placed in the last 12 months enjoy their teams and are still in place.”
- 92% Placement Rate
- Rated 4.6/5 by Venues
- Average time from post to hire: 9 days