- You must be at least 18 years of age to use our site. By using our site and agreeing to these terms, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Other applicable terms
- If you use the recruitment related services available on our site and app as a hirer (“Hirer Services”), we act as an Employment Agency in respect of such services and our terms and conditions for those services are made available when you register (“Hirer Terms of Service”). You must accept those terms to use the Hirer Services.
- If you use the recruitment related services available on our site and app as a work seeker (“Candidate Services”), we act as an Employment Agency in respect of such services and our terms and conditions for those services are made available when you register. You must accept those terms to use the Candidate Services.
Information about us
- Our site and app are operated by Placed Recruitment Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09878379 and have our registered office at Prince Albert House, 20 King Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 1DT. Our main trading address is 11 Francis Street, SW8 5AY. Our VAT number is 230184641. We are a private company limited by shares.
Changes to these terms
Changes to our site
- We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- If you have any comments or want to report any issues or bugs with our site, please contact email@example.com
Accessing our site
- Our site is made available free of charge, save as set out in the Hirer Terms of Service.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice and for any reason, although usually that will be the result of repairs, maintenance and updates. We will not be liable to you (save as may be set out from time to time in the Hirer Terms of Service) if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
- Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate or available in other locations. We may limit the availability of our site or any service or product described on our site to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
Your account and password
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Intellectual property rights
- Intellectual Property: rights to inventions; copyright and related rights; trade marks, trade names, domain names, rights in get-up, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off; unfair competition rights; rights in designs; all rights whatsoever in computer programs, firmware, ‘apps’ and other computer software and data; database rights; and any other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications (or rights to apply) for and to be granted, renewals or extensions of, and rights to claim priority from, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world.
- Platform: any mobile app purchasing platform from which you download the Mobile App including Apple iOS and Google Android.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property in our site and/or our App and in the material published on those. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- By using our site and/or our App under licence you do not acquire any Intellectual Property in such site and all right, title and interests to all such Intellectual Property remains with us or our licensor(s) (as the case may be). Further, in respect of our App, which you use under licence, you may not distribute, rent, lease, lend, sell, transfer or sublicense the App, nor copy (except as expressly permitted by any applicable Platform usage rules), decompile, reverse-engineer, dissemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify or create derivative works of the App except to the extent as may be permitted by the licensing terms of any open sourced components included in the App and to the extent that the foregoing restrictions are not prohibited by applicable law.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
- Save as set out in the relevant Terms of Service for registered users, the content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
- To the extent permitted by law and subject to any relevant provisions in the Terms of Service for registered users, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- To the extent permitted by law and subject to any relevant provisions in the Terms of Service for registered users, we will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Uploading content to our site
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site (such as, without limitation, on our blog page or when registered hirers and work seekers use our messaging platform), you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
- Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you hereby grant us a perpetual licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
- We have the right to remove any posting (including without limitation on our blog page or on the messaging platform described above) you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
- You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact
Third party links and resources in our site
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
To contact us, please email email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our site and please feel free to register as a hirer or work seeker – we’d love to help you find the right match.