Never fear, there’s still work out there. As many European citizens are hit by layoffs and redundancies from companies closing shop for the time being — there are others still welcoming new hires with open arms. From Revolut to Alan and Kry, some companies are booming and looking for new talent to keep up with increased demand.
But where can you find these startups? Look no further, they’re right here.
We’ve listed open positions by European country. Whether you, a friend or a colleague are on the lookout for a job, check out what’s in store. You never know, your dream job could be waiting for you.
Get in touch if your company is still hiring — we’ll add it to the list.
- Portify, a London-based fintech providing workers with financial-security resources, is still hiring for its growth and engineering teams.
- Yapily, a London-headquartered fintech offering open-banking solutions is still hiring in multiple departments, such as customer support, development, operations, sales and HR.
- Flock, a London-based drone insurance startup, is on the lookout for a data scientist.
- Callsign, a digital-identity and fraud startup, also has a number of openings.
- Lantum, a London-based healthtech helping doctors find the work they need and make connections with other healthcare professionals, is hiring engineers.
- Eigen Technologies, a London-headquartered fintech turning documents into data is looking for people in engineering, sales, product, marketing, delivery and more.
- Bailey Fisher, a Cambridge-headquartered independent executive search firm is currently looking for chief executives, chief marketing officers, chief technology officers and more for companies in the Cambridge area.
- Seedlegals, a London-based legaltech platform is looking for people in sales, customer support and engineering.
- Yobota, a London-based fintech offering financial services to banks, has some open positions for developers and engineers.
- Prolific, an Oxford-headquartered data collection startup backed by Y Combinator is hiring, with some roles focused on helping with Covid-19 research.
- Expensify is looking for engineers in its London office. It’s a software company with a travel and expenses app for personal or business needs. Apply here.
- Goodlord, a London-based digital contracts and payments startup for landlords and tenants is looking for new staff in engineering and operations.
- Inshur, a Brighton-based insurtech startup providing mobility insurance is on the lookout for individuals in marketing, operations and engineering.
- Realyse, a London-based proptech startup providing property data collection, wants applicants interested in fields like sales and customer success.
- Hub85, a London-headquartered regtech startup working on automated spreadsheets in governance and workflow analytics has a few open positions. Check them out.
- Labworks, a London-based voicetech startup and creators of games like Trivia Hero and The Daily Quiz is hiring developers and a chief technology officer.
- Lingumi, a London-headquartered edtech startup providing English language learning for children is searching for individuals with senior experience to join them.
- TaxScouts, a London-based fintech specialising in tax services has roles available in marketing and branding – including one in Tallinn, Estonia.
- Cleo, a London-stationed fintech banking assistant app is on the lookout for people in engineering, product, design, marketing and commercial positions.
- Tractable, a London-based startup using AI to predict the cost behind car accidents and natural disaster repairs, needs researchers, designers, analysts and more.
- Paddle, an Ivybridge-situated startup providing a platform for software businesses has a multitude of roles including head of product marketing, senior content marketing manager, engineering team lead and more.
- Kroo (B-Social), a London-based digital bank are determined to scale despite coronavirus, and is hiring engineers now.
- Learnerbly, a London-headquartered workplace learning platform has a handful of open roles here.
- QuantumBlack, a London-based startup which collects data to help companies improve is taking on a variation of engineering roles.
- Heura, a Barcelona-based foodtech startup producing plant-based meats has various open positions from product development, logistics and more.
- Freepik Company, a Malaga-stationed startup providing free graphic resources such as photos, icons and presentation templates plans to increase its team of 200 by 12% by 20 April, according to HR.
- Typeform, a Barcelona-based application software developer still has a bunch of roles going, including researcher, developer and recruiter.
- Personio, a Munich-headquartered HR management software tool is looking to build up their team in Madrid. It wants product designers, engineers on the front and back-end, a recruiting intern and more.
- Jobandtalent, a Madrid-situated digital hiring platform has many roles in the pipeline.
- TravelPerk, a Barcelona-headquartered travel management platform has multiple positions available in their product and engineering teams.
- Mansa, a Paris-based digital loan contractor is hiring for engineering positions.
- Alan, a Paris-headquartered health insurance startup is hiring in the sales, engineering and insurance fields. It also has a distinctive company culture.
- Algolia, a Paris-stationed startup focused on helping development teams to create quality customer experiences has many open opportunities.
- Qonto, a Paris-based fintech with a focus on banking for businesses and freelancers has positions in its tech department – as well as in product, growth and admin.
- EasyMile, a Toulouse-based startup which develops software to automate transportation platforms is actively hiring in engineering, software development and other areas across various locations.
- Doctolib, a Paris-headquartered digital health platform has several jobs open in France and Germany.
- Bitpanda, a Vienna-based bitcoin and cryptocurrency merchant has a lot of open positions, from business development to developers and SEO experts.
- Storyblok, a Linz-headquartered content production software company has a couple of jobs posted.
- Bitmovin, a Klagenfurt-based startup building video infrastructure for the web is searching for engineers, developers, recruiters and more — both in Klagenfurt and Vienna.
- BanqUP, a Warsaw-based fintech startup focused on open-banking solutions has positions open for developers, engineers and a project management role.
- Worldremit, an online money-transfer business, is hiring for numerous roles in Krakow. There are also some going in the UK.
- Revolut, a London-headquartered mobile bank, has many positions open in Krakow. It’s recently opened a banking app for under-18s, which we took to the test here.
- Polish jobs boards like No Fluff Jobs and Just Join It have various engineer and developer opportunities.
- Revolut also has several jobs going in Vilnius.
- Tesonet, a Vilnius-based enterprise working alongside industry professionals to develop hundreds of projects globally, has an expansive list of roles to check out.
- Vinted, a Vilnius-headquartered second-hand fashion marketplace is looking for roles such as – site reliability engineer, global brand director, graphic designer and many more.
- Hostinger, a Kaunas-situated web hosting platform is on the hunt for various roles and is still adding new ones.
- Cujo, a Kaunas-based startup using AI to improve the security, control, and privacy of connected devices in homes and businesses, is filling up a lot of high-level and senior roles.
- Kilo, a Vilnius-headquartered digital health and wellness company has a range of roles open here.
- Boredpanda, a Vilnius-stationed art and pop culture magazine also has a number of open positions.
- Transfergo, a Vilnius-based money transfer service is looking for new additions to its team.
- Omnisend, a Vilnius-based email marketing platform for businesses has a handful of senior developer roles going.
- Blinkist, a Berlin-based edtech platform that sums up key information from books, is on the lookout for an iOS developer, a data engineering intern and a data analyst.
- Trade Republic, a Berlin-headquartered shares trading app, is hiring in engineering, finance, legal and beyond.
- Freeletics, a Munich-based mobile fitness startup, has a range of roles open from intern level to directorial.
- Taxfix, a Berlin-based tax declaration app, is on the lookout for varied roles from entry-level positions to senior.
- Sennder, a Berlin-headquartered digital road-freight logistics startup, has a wide range of positions on offer: in growth, partner management, data analytics, engineering and many more.
- Cargo One, a Berlin-based air cargo booking platform, is still in full hiring swing, offering a bunch of different jobs.
- Lilium, a Munich-headquartered startup developing electric flying taxis, is currently looking for new talent. Read our piece on Lilium’s latest mega raise here.
- xChange, a Hamburg-headquartered container logistics platform has a bunch of open positions, full-time and part-time.
- Medwing, a Berlin-situated healthcare recruiter, assures that all of its posted roles are still vacant and will follow the recruitment process digitally. Check out its jobs here.
- Bunch, a Berlin-headquartered platform which aims to create positive company cultures using artificial intelligence to shape the best teams, is looking for a visual design generalist.
- Infarm, a Berlin-based startup providing farming tech services for grocery stores, restaurants and local distribution centres has some open positions here.
- Mobimeo, a Berlin-headquartered mobility tech company which develops a platform connecting public transport and sharing offerings, has a range of open positions. It’s looking for support in its legal, UX, engineering and product teams.
- Celonis, a Munich-based unicorn using AI to improve businesses processes has over 100 roles open, some of which are Europe-situated.
- Back, a Berlin-stationed workplace request organisation platform wants new talent in engineering, marketing and more.
- Ecosia, a Berlin-based sustainable search engine that plants trees, is on the search for individuals in engineering, communications and product, and marketing.
- MessageBird, an Amsterdam-based business communications startup, has multiple openings across various departments.
- GitLab, a Utrecht-based platform for software developers to better work together on bits of code, operates on a fully remote basis, even when there’s no pandemic bringing us all inside. It has a plethora of positions open – from customer support to UX and commercial sales.
- Picnic, an Amsterdam-headquartered online delivery supermarket, is keeping its eyes peeled for talent in multiple roles, from engineers to developers, analysts to UX designers and more.
- Ohpen, an Amsterdam-based fintech which built a tool to help banks administrate investments and savings, is hiring for multiple roles in engineering, operations and marketing.
- iGenius, a Milan-headquartered startup using artificial intelligence and machine learning to produce responsive data analytics for businesses, is hiring for remote work only. Due to coronavirus, it’s started a remote onboarding scheme; new starters can sign documents digitally and iGenius will deliver necessary working equipment to them. There are various positions here.
- TalentGarden, a Milan-based startup connecting digital communities of small businesses, freelancers and entrepreneurs, has posted various roles here.
- Supermercato24, a Milan-situated online grocery and home delivery startup, is offering positions in tech, business development, design and more.
- Trustpilot, a Copenhagen-headquartered online company review platform, is still open for business and is continuing to grow its team across many fields.
- Peakon, a Copenhagen-based platform that measures and evaluates employees’ engagement and satisfaction, is on the lookout for people in HR and product engineering.
- Kry, a Stockholm-based online doctor platform, is still looking for lots of new talent to join its team.
- FirstVet, a Stockholm-stationed digital veterinary clinic startup, needs new hires in app development, finance and more.
- Invoier, a Stockholm-headquartered fintech startup providing invoice trading is continuing to grow its team with open positions.
- ProductBoard, a Prague-based product management startup, has a myriad of positions open to job searchers — check it out here.
- Socialbakers, a Prague-stationed social media marketing platform, is on the hunt for engineers, take a look at its openings.
- Website creation platform Squarespace is on watch for several new hires in its Dublin offices. From customer support to software engineering, take a look here.
- Zendesk‘s Dublin office is hiring. It offers a software for companies to create communications solutions for its customers.
- Nexthink, a Lausanne-based startup helping enterprises to create digital workplaces, is hiring software engineers, product managers and more here.
- Scandit, a Zurich-based startup providing innovations in mobile scanning, has a bunch of opportunities on their website.
- Monito, a Lausanne-headquartered startup which has a comparison platform for money transfers, has a few senior positions open.
- Bolt, a Tallinn-based ride-hailing app has a plethora of applications open across many departments such as product, marketing, engineering, customer support, data science and more. Check out why Bolt’s founder has a begrudged opinion on electric scooters.
- Farfetch, a Lisbon and London-based online luxury retail platform is still hiring for a lot of tech roles — iOS developers, Python engineers and a mobile test engineer just a few to name. There are also many roles available in Porto.
- Infraspeak, a Porto-headquartered maintenance and facility management platform is searching for talent across some niches, with a focus on filling their engineering-based roles.
- TransferWise, an online money-transfer company, is still accepting applications across various roles in Europe and beyond. Check them out here. We also got a look inside the fintech company: here’s what we discovered.
- Wolt, a food delivery startup, is hiring in a lot of different European countries. Read our food delivery report here.
- Symphony, a global collaboration platform for banks has many open positions Europe-wide.
- Octopus Ventures, a London-based venture capital firm, has a useful resource showing all the available positions from its portfolio companies — including Depop, Kazoo and Secret Escapes.
- Otta, a recruitment platform, has listed around 100 London startups still hiring — including tutoring platform MyTutor, plant delivery startup Patch and meal kit companies Gousto and HelloFresh.
- Stillhiring is an initiative from recruitment startup Canda, which has crowdsourced data on companies around the world still actively hiring. See them here.
- Placed, a London-headquartered recruitment app has repurposing their platform amid the coronavirus to help communities and groups find alternative employment opportunities.
- Cord, a London-based startup provides a platform which allows individuals to directly connect with companies that are hiring.
- Need hiring tips? Check out what Nikos Moraitakis, chief executive of online recruitment company Workable, told Sifted.
- And finally, check out the Sifted jobs board.
We’re sure there are more companies out there that are still hiring — so please get in touch with ones we’ve missed out by emailing email@example.com.
Thanks Sifted for helping us spread the word about Placed. As a startup, we have have repurposed our platform to support and help users find alternative opportunities during coronavirus!